Just a quick post on the new developments for our video sharing site.
1. We have integrated the 2nd version of our site's video player, see it here and let us know what you think. It's more interactive, the interface is very simple, and it looks cool so we're very happy with the direction we're going in our video player evolution. There is still some work to be done, and it should be ready for prime time sometime next week.
2. We mentioned a couple times on Twitter that we would be releasing an original web video pilot sometime in early November. That has now been cancelled due to production, actor, and timing issues with our LA based content partner. In the meantime we are looking at other web shows to sponsor, and integrate our brand into. If you or someone you know has a show or videos that are entertaining and of need for a sponsor, please get in touch with us.
3. We are sponsoring a web show's (Assisted Living) 2nd season which is now being shot, and will be released sometime later on next month. We also have secured the distribution rights for the 1st season and will be airing all 7 episodes in 2-3 weeks prior to the 2nd season's debut.
4. We will begin our site's marketing and PR "push" next month. Up until now we have been aggressively testing and tweaking features to make the site more broadly appealing to viewers.
5. We will be taking the site out of beta sometime before the end of this year.
As always if you have any ideas or feedback for the site, get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or here.